a song my girlfriend made in music class

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
a song my girlfriend made in music class
hey this is a song made by my girlfriend she wants to be a song writer please post and share your comments.

Confused
Ohh yeahh uh uh yeah

I know you wanted it to be this way
(way, way, way)
But i gotta follow you,
And i gotta find out,
How to handle the game...this way

{course}
I am so confused
And i just don't know what to do
Will i give a kiss?
Will I say goodbye and leave?
Oh I don't know what to do...
'Cuz i am so confused

Some of us change in a moment,
(In A mommment) (In a moment)
But others take lots of time.
(AND YOU!!) (AND YOU!!)
I just don't know!!!!! because..

{course}

I am so confused
And i just don't know what to do
Will i give a kiss?
Will I say goodbye and leave?
Oh I don't know what to do...
'Cuz i am so confused

' Cuz I am so confused
oh oh yeahhh
Sounds like some Disney Tunes.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Sounds like some Disney Tunes.
lol____________^^
what are disney tunes

if she fake wrote it her teacher aint gonna be happy
Quote Originally Posted by matzonee View Post
what are disney tunes

if she fake wrote it her teacher aint gonna be happy
Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers etc etc
oh ok do you think its good or stolen? if its stolen and the teacher finds out she gonna be dead
o god and she wants to be a song writer stealing ppls work thats not going to get her far im so gonna show here and say you thief
Lol shes gonna break up with you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?