[24/7] Insane SMP | Survival | [Dedicated]

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
[24/7] Insane SMP | Survival | [Dedicated]
Welcome to [MPGH] Insane
Survival Multi-Player Server!

The 24/7 Premium Dedicated Server run by and for the community!

Beginnings:

Insane Servers started out when I first heard about minecraft, when Alpha was just a myth. I decided to open some servers, run off my local computer. After so many people complaining about lag and epic fails, I need a Dedicated. My Survival Multiplayer Server is currently running off a 1TB HDD, 100MB/S Uplink + Downlink, and over 6GB of RAM, bringing you the best. I currently pay a sum out of my pocket every month to keep this server running. I couldn't do it without my contest begging for money from people like Blubb. The server is running quite a few admin mods and wrappers but the server is stable and ready for playtime. I believe in a 24 hour, 7 days a week uptime. Anyone of MPGH that can give me proof they are from the forum will put in a certain MPGH group (coming soon). Any Staff will be put in the Respected group of the Server. As of now I am the only admin but if you would like to be one you may request. I will also be asking people to Co-Host my server (Admin + Control Panel). PS: This server is Premium for MPGH users -(although anyone can join, I want as many as possible in the server )

Admin Application:

Name:
Age:
Reason why you deserve it:
Activity/Devotion (on minecraft):

Current Admins (subject to change):
VeryInsane
Josephlittle
Boombox (when the lil fucker buys minecraft )

Server Type:

Insane SMP is a Build/Roleplay meaning you need to earn the stuff you get and buy what you need ( I will sell iron and other goods ). As you know this is a community project so If anyone wants to mainly build, ask me and I will supply you with building supplies.


Rules:

1. Don't Flame/Spam Chat
2. Don't Annoy
3. VeryInsane is Boss
4. Respect Admins
5. Don't destroy public walkways/blocks
6. Use your Brain
7. Don't ask for admin unless you know who you are
8. This is your new favorite server
9. Be Nice
10. Have fun!

Note: All general rules, non-specific ones, also apply.

Commands:

Code:
 All:
/home : spawn to spawn point
#list : Lists connected players.
#time : Displays the server time.
#uptime : Displays server uptime. (24/7 ;))
#points : Display how many points you have (Point system to keep tract of progress leading up to higher ranks)
#help : Displays a list of commands and their use.
#rules : Displays the server information/rules
#motd : Displays the server information/rules

 Trusted:
#summon: Can summon blacklisted/unwhitelisted items if fun is enabled. Non-blacklisted/whitelisted items if fun is disabled.
More to come for trusted!

 Admin-only:
#fun: toggles "fun" game-breaking commands such as #summon. Fun mode is DISbled by default as of the third release. NEW BEHAVIOR: When fun mode is on, trusted players can summon blacklisted items. When it is off, they can summon any non-blacklisted items
#kick <player>: Obvious
#ban/#unban <player>: Bans/unbans players. That easy. This is not available on white-list banning servers (as it does not make sense)
#allow/unallow <player>: Allows/disallows players from joining. This is only available on white-list banning servers.
#trust/#untrust <player>: adds/removes player from trusted list
#blacklist/#unblacklist <item-id>: prevents/allows players from/to summon a given item-id. This is not available on white-list summoning servers.
#whitelist/#unwhitelist <item-id>: allows/prevents players to/from summon a given item-id. This is not available on normal, non-white-list summoning servers.
#admin <player>: makes player an admin
#reload/#save: reload/save the *.txt files.
#stop: Stops the server.
#give <player> <id> <count> // #give <player> <kit>: Gives the specified player count * id or a kit.
#ipban <playername or IP>
#points <player> (<amount to add>): Displays the point that player has if no amount is specified or adds the amount given to the player.
#iplist [online]: "#iplist" alone will list names and last IP of anybody who has logged onto the server since it booted up. "#iplist online" will list names and IP of only the players that are online.
Community:

This server is all about the community! I want to know what guys want from it and to see in it!
Have ideas? Tell me! I'm all ears!

Connect:

To join the server paste this into your multi-player screen:
Code:
78.110.174.202:25567
Promotions:

I ask, anyone who would like to support this server may by putting one of the banners in their website or signature.


[php][/php]

[php][/php]

Side Notes:
a. Yes we have a thread but this server is Dedicated which I don't think anyone has right now and I didn't think it would get enough attention there PLUS that thread is only for servers you host locally.
b. Server is mainly, in-game construction (working on spawn point etc)
c. If you want to donate, contact me
d. Thank you for your suppor
t
Awesome job...Remember /me showed Minecraft /
please tell me this is for classic...

edit: nvm i see that it says when boombox buys minecraft...
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
please tell me this is for classic...

edit: nvm i see that it says when boombox buys minecraft...
If there is the demand, I could get a Classic server too. It's no problem, I don't think...
Removed app, too busy atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Removed app, too busy atm.
Huh? What app
Name: Ricardo /
Age: 20
Reason why you deserve it: I have lots of experience and I hate griefers.
Activity/Devotion (on minecraft): As much as possible ofcourse. Do consider I have a life too.
some things:

1st: We should establish an anti-grief system. Talk to me and i'll tell you how to

2nd: Fix the mobs for god sake's xD!

3rd: establish a Mine system. I'll also tell you how to do that /

4th: uhm...fix commands? I was in your server and i was trying to do all kinds of shit(even #rules didnt work :S)
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
some things:

1st: We should establish an anti-grief system. Talk to me and i'll tell you how to

2nd: Fix the mobs for god sake's xD!

3rd: establish a Mine system. I'll also tell you how to do that /

4th: uhm...fix commands? I was in your server and i was trying to do all kinds of shit(even #rules didnt work :S)
The mobs are a problem in ALL alpha servers.
i need to buy the game to play in other servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
i need to buy the game to play in other servers?
No, but I think you need something so u can join a server

i dont remember
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
i need to buy the game to play in other servers?
You're the minion of this section, figure it out

And yes I do think this is a legit only server.
yay ther might possibly be one for classic... man i wish i had a $13 card that i could use to buy MineCraft
1. The reason the commands don't work is because you used the wrong commands
2. Anti-grief is already in place
3. Mobs have been off since last night, don't know what you're talking about
4. Im not thinking about mine systems right now, make one yourself if you want to

Yes you need to buy the game. I'll be receiving $60 soon and I'm going to buy 3 Minecraft accounts I'll be letting people temporary use until they can buy the game themselves. I want everyone to be able to play on my server and enjoy it.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
This server is epic, anybody who owns MC should play.
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?