Toshie

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Toshie
Is a fucktard.

Is this spam? No, itsh the troof.
I guess I'll head on out of this thread now.
What did I miss?
Nothing cuz you was dead.
Quote Originally Posted by HosteD View Post
Nothing cuz you was dead.
Only during my post ban /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Only during my post ban /
You were dead for a reasonable time after your post ban as well.
Quote Originally Posted by -Statistic- View Post
You were dead for a reasonable time after your post ban as well.
I just didn't check on every section /

So what happened?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I just didn't check on every section /

So what happened?
Nothing important.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I just didn't check on every section /

So what happened?
I get in troll fight. CRUSTFAG was trollin'
toshie can suck a dick and two nuts
hemp is hatin' a canadian guy? first time I've realize that
banned is banned
/wait 12 seconds
wait 2
TOSHIE IS A REAL FAG!

Joking Toshie Your the best
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us