Website

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Website
I wonder if it was possible to create parts of a website with the C + +?
You can use C# for web development.. With ASP.NET or Silverlight
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
You can use C# for web development.. With ASP.NET or Silverlight
The C# master has spoken.
And with C++?
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
And with C++?
As far as i know.. Hardly.. erm, No..

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
The C# master has spoken.
wut? / i wish tho.. |:
Thank you. I'll learn PHP.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
Thank you. I'll learn PHP.
Finish one thing before you start another
Ok.
/too short.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us