Look at this.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Look at this.
Sup, I was looking for hacks so I can hex edit and Release here.
I saw this one on a German site. Looked pretty good.
But then I saw this

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

It also says 8.8 men? 8 on 8 orgy? hmmm

LOL?
Would you download that?
How bout you try the hack first /
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
How bout you try the hack first /
I did on my dads comp. Avast stopped the download. /yawn

Quote Originally Posted by TV14 View Post
I did on my dads comp. Avast stopped the download. /yawn
Funny, On virus total, avast did not detect a virus:
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.08.12 -
I thought the avast on my dads comp was 5.0 or whatever firmware.
Quote Originally Posted by TV14 View Post
Sup, I was looking for hacks so I can hex edit and Release here.
I saw this one on a German site. Looked pretty good.
But then I saw this

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

It also says 8.8 men? 8 on 8 orgy? hmmm

LOL?
Would you download that?
Do we really need to answer this?

0 VT Community user(s) with a total of 0 reputation credit(s) say(s) this sample is goodware. 1 VT Community user(s) with a total of 1 reputation credit(s) say(s) this sample is malware.
File name: 8.8 Men+CHAMS.rar
Submission date: 2010-08-12 18:09:21 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 30 /41 (73.2%)

Obviously packed with keyloggers and stuff to retrieve your account and anyone elses who plays!
Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
Do we really need to answer this?

0 VT Community user(s) with a total of 0 reputation credit(s) say(s) this sample is goodware. 1 VT Community user(s) with a total of 1 reputation credit(s) say(s) this sample is malware.
File name: 8.8 Men+CHAMS.rar
Submission date: 2010-08-12 18:09:21 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 30 /41 (73.2%)

Obviously packed with keyloggers and stuff to retrieve your account and anyone elses who plays!
Your cool.
Quote Originally Posted by TV14 View Post
Your cool.
yes i know i am and im cool because i am smarter then your dumass... did you really have to come and ask that question? thats the stupidest question ever the file is packed with viruses yet you still ask hope your dads computer gets fucked up
Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
yes i know i am and im cool because i am smarter then your dumass... did you really have to come and ask that question? thats the stupidest question ever the file is packed with viruses yet you still ask hope your dads computer gets fucked up
Mhmm, Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
yes i know i am and im cool because i am smarter then your dumass... did you really have to come and ask that question? thats the stupidest question ever the file is packed with viruses yet you still ask hope your dads computer gets fucked up
Stop fucking lurking around this shit waiting for a hack and have some fun.
I dont think you realized but your double quoting
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I dont think you realized but your double quoting
I didn't .
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
TV14 Is the best coder I know
Thanks.
It looks packed, it's not necessarily a virus. Just run it sandboxed /
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us