PostFirst MPGH tournament

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
First MPGH tournament
Hello everyone!

I decided to make first MPGH WarRock tournament. If you want to participate on the tournament, you must have International server. We will play today at 4.00 PM (GMT time zone). The winner will receive award: M7 knife and CX4 storm promocode for 30 days.

RULES:

- No hacking! If you will hack in game, you will be disqualified from the game.
- We will play on International server in room Harbor IDA with 24 players.
- PM me if you want to play. I will choose random 23 players by this website: RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
- If you don't have International server, you can't play on tournament
- I will accept only users with 200+ posts or users I trust them (reason: G1 spies )

If you want to play on tournament PM me your WarRock nickname! I will choose random users, who will play on the tournament. I will send PMs to all selected users.

Sorry TheCamels, cause you can't play. Maybe you can make tournament on MiddleEast server, and i can give award /

Reegards,
s3liskar
im gonna play my name is xh0tx1 i thing
dont give your nickname here you can get banned
i dont remeber right so
Doesn't matter if you post your nickname here, I can say I'm adonis, but he won't get banned, will he? /

And it's not the first, my bro won the first one, I came second /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Doesn't matter if you post your nickname here, I can say I'm adonis, but he won't get banned, will he? /

And it's not the first, my bro won the first one, I came second /
Aha, ok /
some1 conduct such tournaments for middle east server ...
Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovexxx1 View Post
some1 conduct such tournaments for middle east server ...
You can organize tournament for Middle East, if you want. I can give the award for the winner
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


You can organize tournament for Middle East, if you want. I can give the award for the winner
i ll plan to oraganise an event on oct 24. on weekends v could more contestants
Tournament has been moved because therer isn't enough entries for the game ...
its been jus 4 hrs since u announced the competition...
u can consider postponing the game
Nice, but i wont be playing ):
/sticky .
Damn i have only the middle east server
Can i use proxy? /
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Damn i have only the middle east server
Can i use proxy? /
Yup, a good VPN should get you a "decent" connection /

And when is the tournament gonna take place?
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us