Final distortion

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Final distortion
Code:
Note: I'm most likely not gonna re-edit this , so don't say
'It would be better without the text' or w/e.
And yes I know it could be better.




//Final note. This may be my last signature. Not 100% positive at the current time.
damn classy, where are the 3 coloured cubes. totally fit with this too... ahwell u had a blast didnt u, ill sure see when ur back but for nao BB, i guess

;3
1) It'd look better if you didn't do anything.
2) Why did you quote me ? >.< (Other charr = Axel)
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
1) It'd look better if you didn't do anything.
2) Why did you quote me ? >.< (Other charr = Axel)
The mpgh staff member.. Axel..[now called gautama siddharta if i remember right]

Actually said that.. i can go find the proof if you wish me to.
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
[now called gautama siddharta if i remember right].
this is martin :\ know ur rootz

.Amnesia = quite an oldphag to GFX not :3
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
The mpgh staff member.. Axel..[now called gautama siddharta if i remember right]

Actually said that.. i can go find the proof if you wish me to.
Axel = Gautama = Martin = Me.
Plus, I aint no Staff Member, I'm the oldest living CockSucker atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi Kami View Post
this is martin :\ know ur rootz

.Amnesia = quite an oldphag to GFX not :3
Sorry, i didn't take the time to look back, but the post i qouted[Martin/axel] Was from a long time ago..
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
Sorry, i didn't take the time to look back, but the post i qouted[Martin/axel] Was from a long time ago..
I know.
I can't remember for what reasons I said it, but I do remember it was a fucked up motherfucking piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi Kami View Post
martin u did wrecked a shit load of ACC's not ;3 ur latest god banned nao too i see.
Nahh, the person with the most accounts would be Dead Bones Brook. I'm first with name changes .oya
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post

I know.
I can't remember for what reasons I said it, but I do remember it was a fucked up motherfucking piece of shit.
All i can say is that it was deserved ._. because i was so cocky and asswholish e.o
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post

I know.
I can't remember for what reasons I said it, but I do remember it was a fucked up motherfucking piece of shit.



Nahh, the person with the most accounts would be Dead Bones Brook. I'm first with name changes .oya
DBB, damn i havent seen any acc for a long time... maybe im not in the correct section or looking at the correct ACC. < every name thats possible too look like the name = taken /
martin u did wrecked a shit load of ACC's not ;3 ur latest god banned nao too i see.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?