VB is a SCAM

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
VB is a SCAM
I got a 91 on my test, because I didn't notice a "vol" instead of "val" thing in human debugging section, and I forgot to write end if, in writing my own program on paper. Who uses words anyways, should be brackets.

Don't ask why I'm taking a shitty VB class tho.
Please flame elsewhere for your mistakes.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Please flame elsewhere for your mistakes.
Not sure if that is wise or not.
Code:
 
Dim Arunhaspassed as boolean = true 

If Arunhaspassed = true then 
MsgBox ("YAY")
Else 
MsgBox ("Boo")
End If
.......................

Code:
bool Arunhaspassed = true;

if (Arunhaspassed == "true") {
	Interaction.MsgBox("Yay");
} else {
	Interaction.MsgBox("Boo");
}
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I got a 91 on my test, because I didn't notice a "vol" instead of "val" thing in human debugging section, and I forgot to write end if, in writing my own program on paper. Who uses words anyways, should be brackets.

Don't ask why I'm taking a shitty VB class tho.
._.

I hate those... they do the worst mistakes that you'd never make in real life, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Code:
 
Dim Arunhaspassed as boolean = true 

If Arunhaspassed = true then 
MsgBox ("YAY")
Else 
MsgBox ("Boo")
End If
.......................

Code:
bool Arunhaspassed = true;

if (Arunhaspassed == "true") {
	Interaction.MsgBox("Yay");
} else {
	Interaction.MsgBox("Boo");
}
Revised version:

Code:
bool Arun_has_passed = true;
if (Arun_has_passed)
	MessageBox.Show("YAY!");
else
	Arun_has_passed = true;
see the positive side... you won't forget a ";" when finishing an instruction with vb when writing on paper.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
see the positive side... you won't forget a ";" when finishing an instruction with vb when writing on paper.
Lol. I have the opposite habit of finishing my sentences with ";"'s instead of "."'s when I write to much code. xD
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. I have the opposite habit of finishing my sentences with ";"'s instead of "."'s when I write to much code. xD
D:

So like, you mean this? : string a = "why06 types like this? lol;";
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
D:

So like, you mean this? : string a = "why06 types like this? lol;";
That might explain why I haven't passed any essays ever since I started programming.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
That might explain why I haven't passed any essays ever since I started programming.
You know somebody has to go proof or gtfo.
that's me today.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
That might explain why I haven't passed any essays ever since I started programming.
LOL !

Programming ruining my vocabulary ; its true.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I forgot to write end if, in writing my own program on paper.
Classic mistake. I always forget most forms of closing when papercoding (End if, End Sub, End Using, Next, Loop...etc) I don't see why it'd get marked down (apart from the fact it doesn't work), but clearly you knew what you were writing and it was just a slip of the hand. Gay markers are gay
All mod's Avatars are Mario?
Why?
Stay On Topic , VM/Pm a mod?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I got a 91 on my test, because I didn't notice a "vol" instead of "val" thing in human debugging section, and I forgot to write end if, in writing my own program on paper. Who uses words anyways, should be brackets.

Don't ask why I'm taking a shitty VB class tho.
Rage Much ?
The same thing happened to me last year, but I don't care.

A good programmer can never perform good on paper. Also as long as your logic is fine, a good tutor ignores such mistakes.

VB has the best text editor having best intelli-sense engine, which results in writing programs faster than any other language.

Also, in VB's editor you don't have to worry about end-ifs or any stuff like that !!

Don't ask why I'm taking a shitty VB class tho.
Because VB gonna rape the world with it's awesomeness in the coming future. /yea

I think there must be a speed challenge between all the languages on the forum. Then you will realize what VB really is !!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?