OldSchoolHack CoD5 Multi RC11 (All Versions)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
OldSchoolHack CoD5 Multi RC11 (All Versions)
************* CoD5 Multi RC11

PB status: Detected

Features
- NameTags
- Wallhack
- Radarhack
- NoRecoil + NoSpread
- Dvar Unlocker
- FastRank

How to Use
1). Start Call of Duty 5 Multiplayer
2). Start this hack
3). Choose your version of CoD5 (Icon in right corner of taskbar)
4). Enable the features using the following hotkeys:

Num1 = NameTags on/off
Num2 = Wallhack on/off
Num3 = Radarhack on/off
Num4 = NoRecoil + NoSpread on/off
Num5 = Dvar Unlocker on/off
Num6 = FastRank on/off

Credits
- KN4CK3R

Virus Scans
Scan 1ⓘ
Scan 2ⓘ
NOTE: False positives come from the auto-injector, don't worry, it's safe

Screenshots

OldSchoolHack CoD5 Multi RC11.rarattachment deleted · 2,256 downloads before removal
Mr. Leecher , thx even if I dont play the game xD
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Mr. Leecher , thx even if I dont play the game xD
i play the game
Me too..well used to.. few months ago
good job

try to download the hack for ages
This hack doesn't work for me..Everytime I click the auto-injector,my Anti-Virus says that its a Backdoor.Trojan.Virus. :\
Are you SURE that it is safe,cause I dont want a Virus on my computer..Well..WHO does?
Quote Originally Posted by BSTptMul3 View Post
This hack doesn't work for me..Everytime I click the auto-injector,my Anti-Virus says that its a Backdoor.Trojan.Virus. :\
Are you SURE that it is safe,cause I dont want a Virus on my computer..Well..WHO does?
Yes, it is a harmless virus/false positive, so turn off your anti-virus and run the injector as admin.
so if i go onto a server without punkbuster will it still ban me?
Quote Originally Posted by Gen.Adam View Post
so if i go onto a server without punkbuster will it still ban me?
You need to rename your punkbuster foler then should work/yea
Thanks so much love this website
Wow... that really is an oldschool hack lmao good hack btw
Hello new here, sorry if i seem rude (my first post) but would you be able to help?.. I'm getting the "corrupted file/ memory" error when using this
Quote Originally Posted by d44t44t View Post
Hello new here, sorry if i seem rude (my first post) but would you be able to help?.. I'm getting the "corrupted file/ memory" error when using this
if it happens to me
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us