List of games with (non-compiled) lta/ltc gun models?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
List of games with (non-compiled) lta/ltc gun models?
What games does everyone know of that have (non-compiled) lta or ltc gun models? I am trying to make a custom gun for combat arms, but cannot get my ltb decompiler to work correctly. I am thinking of using a base from another game for my project. If anyone can think of any such game, please post and upload files if possible.
Quote Originally Posted by yodaliketaco View Post
What games does everyone know of that have (non-compiled) lta or ltc gun models? I am trying to make a custom gun for combat arms, but cannot get my ltb decompiler to work correctly. I am thinking of using a base from another game for my project. If anyone can think of any such game, please post and upload files if possible.
All lithtech games use ltb
O_o
idk how soso got the ltas
LOL
Just use LTB2X to convert ltbs to x files then convert x to lta with blender.
Or Dirigens Ltb->Lta converter if you want to keep the animations.
/Cough
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Or Dirigens Ltb->Lta converter if you want to keep the animations.
/Cough
That doesn't work for me, and a a couple other people either.
Quote Originally Posted by TheKidWithThePie View Post
That doesn't work for me, and a a couple other people either.
Command Prompt is your best friend. I've converted most of the weapon files using the converter, with a few exceptions of course (MP5SD6, M4 DevGru, Witch and Tanker files, and i have to use -view for the occasional file)

Heres something I got from the CA files. Reminds me of the heavy from Team Fortress 2.
some tiems the guns come out funny with that converter though

like its not attached to the hands at all or its facing the wrong direction
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Command Prompt is your best friend. I've converted most of the weapon files using the converter, with a few exceptions of course (MP5SD6, M4 DevGru, Witch and Tanker files, and i have to use -view for the occasional file)
I don't have the time to test every model in the game so when you find ones that you can't convert let me know so I can have a look at them and see about getting them to work.

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
some tiems the guns come out funny with that converter though like its not attached to the hands at all or its facing the wrong direction
I have some code that fixes this (and some other things,,,) for the most part, but some models still have the issue right now.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?