Sonic Black knight sig

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sonic Black knight sig
Heres the render i want.
  • I would want a blue/blackish background
  • If you can put my name some where that would be nice
  • I want the background to be cool not just a black blue background
  • If you can put a black glow around the render that would be nice to



follow the format and shorten your sig
How's this?

Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
How's this?

Cool
Try Using Other Type Of Fonts.
Search on Google
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
How's this?

COOLIO TY Ill give credits in the siggy thx man
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
How's this?

lol thats ugly
Quote Originally Posted by TheSaboteur View Post
lol thats ugly
Make 1 Then...
good use of filters
thats the most mega pro sig ever
i wish i could use filters
We all wish we could do that scr
Lol I just started making sigs Thanks for good comments
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Lol I just started making sigs Thanks for good comments
they were trolling u harder than an oak log
am i always the good cop around this section?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?