Do you recommend Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 professional edition?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Do you recommend Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 professional edition?
Im gonna start learning some coding now with the goal of sometime being able to make hacks...
I can get a copy of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 professional edition for free... would you recommend it?
2010... i really dislike, firstly its still in beta, also some of the commands doesnt work.
If your really going to start programming download Microsoft Visual Basics 2008.
Visual studio 2008 better right now
I like it, so i reccomend you to get it .
2008 Is better. Thats how I made my first Injector.
I would recommend VS 2010 or Code::Blocks + gcc (that's what I use on Windows) /
I have 2010 and 2008.

The only problem with 2010 is that they don't allow you to change the inclcudes directory in the options and stuff anymore. Whereas with 2008 you still can. So it would probably be better to use 2008.

Nevermind the fact that most of the tutorials you see will be using 2008.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
I have 2010 and 2008.

The only problem with 2010 is that they don't allow you to change the inclcudes directory in the options and stuff anymore. Whereas with 2008 you still can. So it would probably be better to use 2008.

Nevermind the fact that most of the tutorials you see will be using 2008.
Why do you bump old topics. This is bannable offence
I have all and i think 08 is best
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?