Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Internet Democracry

U WANT PPL VOTE 4 THINGS ON INTERNETS?

So I've been toying around with this idea for a while, and apparently other people have too. It's the idea of creating a more powerful more active citizenry via the internet. A representative democracy (what America has now) was revolutionary 300 years ago. Now its lost some of its grandeur. Politics is becoming increasingly closed off. The world moves much faster then it did back then. An economy can change over-night. With these advances in technology out politics should advanced too.

I want to know what you guys think about a new form of democracy controlled directly by citizens with internet access. I know there are still technical problems with providing internet to everyone, but think of it this way. Now days it is much easier to simply go online then it is to a voting booth.

Please keep trolling to a minimum.
    Last edited by why06; 10-21-2010 at 01:09 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    how would u get ppl 2 do this?

Thanks
    Hackers will be hackers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm not trolling but that's really too long to read .. may i have 2 lines that includes the whole topic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzLightingShade View Post
    I'm not trolling but that's really too long to read .. may i have 2 lines that includes the whole topic?
    U want ppl vote 4 things on internets?... >_>

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    U want ppl vote 4 things on internets?... >_>
    Ahem .. depends on the type of things .. but yeah it's good..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i like you .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    will never work.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    will never work.
    Why are you here then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzLightingShade View Post
    Why are you here then?
    I'm here because I can breathe.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Idk what breathing has to do with being here, but Connor is right. The biggest problem is hackers, but when you think that only 50% of Americans vote on average, there's not much to lose. 77.3 % Have access to the internet. I think the hacking can be controlled for the most part.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    4chĺn gonna deny the poll sites service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i dont get it :S

@

Add me on xfire:rubzking
    [img]https://www.gifninj*****m/Workspace/09f2e200-5fa9-4ce0-9d5f-e7452c27b088/output.gif[/img]

NEW SPEED TEST

NEW SPEED TEST OH YEAH!
    [/URL]
    YEE FASTER INTERNET SPEED TEST F*CK YEAH
    [/URL]

RESPECT LIST
    • ReZaJwZ

• markO1O8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChikenLover View Post
    i dont get it :S
    VOting on teh *********

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Hackers will be hackers.
    Just like he said. Hackers will be hackers.