Lounge/ General

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Lounge/ General
Been thinking about this for a while, but wanted to get some support. What do you guys think about having a Lounge in the programming section. Every other forum seems to have a "General" forum. I think it would nice to be able to talk and discuss among each other in a non-language specific forum, without getting technical all the time.

I know there's a MPGH General section, but that's too general and too far away from Programming we need like a personal General forum. Just an idea =/
I support this, general section just for us programmers to discuss amongst ourselves.
I've been thinking this for a while too, I support.
Kallisti for Programming Lounge/General Minion
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Kallisti for Programming Lounge/General Minion
I support this. And god it's so quiet here. Did everyone leave for another site or has it just been getting this inactive?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I support this. And god it's so quiet here. Did everyone leave for another site or has it just been getting this inactive?
NextGen1 resigned, it's nighttime. atleast for me /
75% of VB section is EU.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
75% of VB section is EU.
Well that explains why 3 ppl aren't here.
I would really love for this whole section to be more active.

Helping people is my way of wasting time.
I support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti
Kallisti for Programming Lounge/General Minion
No, thank you.
Insane for Programming Lounge/General Moderator
wutlol?
I support this motion. But I do not support Patrick's motion
I guess it's not a bad idea. But I don't really know what you'd talk about in there.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us