Lounge/ General

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I guess it's not a bad idea. But I don't really know what you'd talk about in there.
Cool shit, no doubt.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Cool shit, no doubt.
In that case it's a brilliant idea.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


In that case it's a brilliant idea.
Glad to see you're coming around.

I hope Dave makes it...would be good to converse without language barriers (see wut I did thar?) seeing as a lot of concepts can be applied to a myriad of languages, so we can discuss them in an open section (things such as regex )
Seems fine to me
I want this to happen. \:
Mission accomplished
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?