Wondering

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
wrong section. but why would u want ur sickle atacking slow? sickle is insanly fast
I guess I didn't phrase it right. I want to have a sickle that shoot bullets.
that'll be a cross mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
that'll be a cross mod.
Wrong!
you cant mod a sickle to shoot bullets mods can only change rof(round of fire)otherwords fire rate.
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
that'll be a cross mod.
lol..
you can't make that kind of mod.

bullets from guns would require attribute access, which we do not have

if you wanted to add bullets to the knife it would look something like this in attributes

Code:
/*
** Ammo28 - M9
*/

[Ammo28]

Name				= "M9"
MaxAmount           = 30
SelectionAmount		= 30
SpawnedAmount       = 30
InstDamage          		= 50
AreaDamage			= 150
AreaDamageRadius    		= 250
but since we can't do ^^^that to attributes for CA due to the difference in file types, we can't give knives ammo, which means they won't shoot bullets until knife hacks reappear in VIPs
That pretty much can't be done, like everyone says. Crossmod could make it fire faster, but you can't give a knife bullets.
/request moveage to discussion

Also yes you would need to overly take the whole gun into hex editor and you could make it so when you shoot your l9 the sicle moves to, i believe but it would be AVGN's up the butt mod...
I miss the days where you posted in right section. And posted something worth shit. Gosh what happend to mpgh. I miss the old mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Nice way to use your 100th post... /
Nice way to use your 240th post...
Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDeath~666 View Post


Nice way to use your 240th post...
Lol. I got pwnt. ):<
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us