PostDear MPGH - All this time.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH - All this time.
After all this time, my eyes have worsened.
My awareness for almost everything I do has increased, on and off the computer.
You've taught me how to troll-counter.
I know some computer stuff, yet not a computer wiz.
I met some great people from around the world.
I've gotten keylogged or viruses via somebody from MPGH.
I learned a lot.
We all heard your tragic story about MPGH destroying your life a million times already, now we finally gave you a section to spill it all out. So go on, don't lemme interrupt you /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
We all heard your tragic story about MPGH destroying your life a million times already, now we finally gave you a section to spill it all out. So go on, don't lemme interrupt you /
so that's how you got your activity award
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
so that's how you got your activity award
You make like 600 posts when I make 300. And yes, I get my activity award by sticking to the topic
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You make like 600 posts when I make 300. And yes, I get my activity award by sticking to the topic
Lol, but daum
you have the activity award but i have so many posts
the fuck is this


btw, i never go off topic unless it's an A - B Conversation in a thread.
ie: this.
Yea my eye's hurt like fuck..
My eyes hurt to lol. i just relized it
ITT: whiners whine about whiney eyes. You probably wouldn't even survive a date in the cinema if you can't look at a PC for an hour or two
ITT: a dear mpgh.
50% activity, nice
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
50% activity, nice
Banned: Not so nice
Quote Originally Posted by AesopRock1227 View Post
Banned: Not so nice
He spammed his way to yet another post ban / (you get banned every 1k posts with the exception of 1k, which turns into 1337).
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?