[PP]CA-NA MSG3 Lots Perms

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[PP]CA-NA MSG3 Lots Perms
Trading my MSG3 Account, for Paypal or NX Prepaid.

Cool Stuff:
-1.23 KDR
-4 Perms
-Still has some Leftover NXs
-CBL Clean
-I know All Info.
-Beast Shixt at Inbox
-Beast Shixt at Premium Things


Offers Limit:
-Atleast $50 Paypal
-Atleast $60 NX Prepaid
-I might also accept CA-NA Accounts with a Decent GP&NX (Any Rank)


Note:
-I will not Go First, and Trust me I Dont Scam. I didnt get accepted at FSProductions for Scamming People.

Screenshotties

Character
Guns
Inbox
Premium Items
Stats
Weapons Usage
Free bump for nice account. That's some sexi perms there, from black hisec cases.. right?
Yep, only sucky things is, that I didnt get a Spec Perm like most other people. =/
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Yep, only sucky things is, that I didnt get a Spec Perm like most other people. =/
You still got pretty lucky. I like all of those perms you got there (g36ke especially), but the rank is too low for my liking.

Edit: Why is the price 60k NX but $50 paypal? o.O...
Because, If someone offers to pay with Paypal, I dont spend the Paypal money for NX. I spend it on my Steam Acc. But if someone is offering Prepaid, Then I want $60 on it. /
Hows a CSM2, 36k GP, One Perm(M6A2-SRT), And other nx items for 18 more days?
I PM'ed You.

Will only trade if you atleast put like $20 On it.
[BuMp] Yes, I know this account has low ranks, but with the XP Passes, and an AFK Bot, you could make it CSM. XD
Noone wanna Trade? D=
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Noone wanna Trade? D=
Dude we had a deal man.
Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessTeen~ View Post
Dude we had a deal man.
Trey Songz is back now, and he said he wants to go on with the trade.. ._. sorries.
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Trey Songz is back now, and he said he wants to go on with the trade.. ._. sorries.
What's his offer?
Edit: I have better weapons. =="
Perm M4 Super 90 & M416 CQB & P226>M6A1 SRT.
I got CSM3 with 6 perms. 5 LE perm guns and mei perm
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?