LightbulbThe Enemy Player Pointer Address

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
The Enemy Player Pointer Address
The Enemy Player Pointer Address

Code:
0x37137
How did I find this to be true?

Using StupidLittleNoob's expert insight to find the beginning of it, I found the address of Nexon Headquarters in America (137 North Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA). Why is this true? To us, Nexon is our enemy [correction by freedompeace- they are your allies whom you have backstabbed]. The address of our enemy is 137. Everyone overlooks this by searching the unpacked engine and cshell when the real answer lies out of the box.

I tested it and here's what happens:



How to use:

Code:
On:
memcpy((LPVOID)(0x37137), "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 9);
Code:
Off:
memcpy((LPVOID)(0x37137), "\xD8\xC2\xC3\xC4\x66\xE1\x9D\xC0\x28", 9);
Why nine you may ask? When NeXon first came out, that was what their logo was like. The X was capitalized. X is the 3rd to last letter in the alphabet. Nexon moved their headquarters location in the United States three times. Therefore, you would do 3 x 3 to get 9.

The bytes you may ask? Well.. they all start with X. First, there are 8 dumb asses at Nexon.
There is a 2 car garage
When the black market was released, they got a three car, then finally a four car garage!
66 is the number of lights embedded in the ceiling at the main entrance to the building.
E1 means that they exacerbate.
9D means 9 dumb asses. They made the mistake last time but they reversed it and added another guy.
C0 means they have zero coders
28 is the average IQ for a Nexon employee.
I am the 1st!


This works! OMG. Good job, NOOB!!

Why you gotta release this shit, these fake coders are gonna fuckin make like 1,000,000 different hacks with FULL OPK now!
wow way to go dumbass
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
wow way to go dumbass
Sorry man but I had to tell everyone. I won't publicize any more addresses you give me via MSN.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


Sorry man but I had to tell everyone. I won't publicize any more addresses you give me via MSN.
go masterbate
lmao @ ᴺᴼᴼᴮ
Comon gimme ur hack
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Comon gimme ur hack
Make it youself
NOOB!! WTF!!! Now theres gonna be a lot of releases by nub copy+pasters with only opk.
Isnt Nexon our Enemies right? So thats there pointer.
Quote Originally Posted by -0x00 View Post
Isnt Nexon our Enemies right? So thats there pointer.
No - they are your allies whom you have backstabbed.
Wow, fuck you Noob. Way to ruin combat arms.
I thank every1
You guys fail if you fall for this.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us