Hehehe

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Hehehe

As I left MPGH I started to troll the members and some funny shit happenedXD
that's very nice


we all know sam is a fag
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
that's very nice


we all know sam is a fag
Now you got moar proof tho
Sam Is Troll, Hence He's Trolling You.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Sam Is Troll, Hence He's Trolling You.
I love these logic statements you use /yea

Massive troll is massive.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


I love these logic statements you use /yea

Massive troll is massive.
Well .

It just makes things easier using Logic Statements.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Well .

It just makes things easier using Logic Statements.
Yes well I like your Subject is this, hence result is this/
Why you being mean to Sam?
Sam's not gay,
He just like's men's cock's...
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Sam's not gay,
He just like's men's cock's...
Hence Hes Gay.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Hence Hes Gay.
True
We all already know that Sam is homosexual, Captain Obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
We all already know that Sam is homosexual, Captain Obvious.
I'm not a captain i'm a major!
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

troll?
real?
Samanese?
HAHAHA


samanese.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us