REz chamsSince you guys don't believe I'm noob555, when I'm unbanned for flaming I'm not releasing a update
Originally Posted by Ali He have the same IP adress as noob555 . He IS noob555 so, y dont u ip ban him
Fucking idiots don't know you My modification senses are tingling it is noob555 ....... RIP noobs, no updates for them then. Put it in elite mods
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 Fucking idiots don't know you My modification senses are tingling it is noob555 ....... RIP noobs, no updates for them then. Put it in elite mods Will do
The people who thought you weren't noob555, not you. And by the way, can you send me a download of teh .rez chams? Pretty please?
Originally Posted by F1d3l1ty The people who thought you weren't noob555, not you. And by the way, can you send me a download of teh .rez chams? Pretty please? Ban this Fucker for Begging T_T