Whats the first program you made?

PollHow was your first progam?
24 votes
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Whats the first program you made?
What is the first program you made? Also how good was it?
Hello world
why do so many books teach you that?
The best ever "Hello world"
Quote Originally Posted by jpnfl77 View Post
why do so many books teach you that?
because maybe it is useful?
By myself a Calculator :P
yea a calculator in vb6
you are all pro's... I feel so stupid for being the only one that made a hello world
My first program i ever made was my mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
My first program i ever made was my mind.
So deep man.

First "actual" program I made was a "Hello world".
Hello world, obviously.
I coded Dave.


Calculator. /
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I coded Dave.


Calculator. /
Daaum, calculator as a first? Nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Daaum, calculator as a first? Nice.
Liar, He compiled a Calculator copied somewhere, How can you make a calculator in a language you just learnt how to print with, Getting imputted crap and parsing/applying calculations to it sounds like leeching for Mr.IJustOpenedMyBook ; But oh well if he learnt it fully at first before attempting the trials / Tests / Whatever ; It is totally possible but still an nice thing for a first one.

Anyways ; Not my method I guess. Damn time has gone fast.
Leeching and Copying things isn't coding Kidos.

Hello World.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us