Post Fail?!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Post Fail?!
Well, to cut a long story short. I joined MPGH for Modern Warfare 2 hacks and I made 50 posts as requested (I actually made about 60ish) and came back on today to see how to download these hacks. Looked at my post count and it said 22..

I'm really puzzled to how this happened. I made good posts which were all fair so if staff has deleted some I can not explain why.. Can any one help?!

Thanks
Ash

Edit: make that 23 as I made this post LOL.
theres a post on the homepage. the server crashed and had to be restored using the last backup. so posts got erased, etc. guessing thats what happened
Quote Originally Posted by AesopRock1227 View Post
theres a post on the homepage. the server crashed and had to be restored using the last backup. so posts got erased, etc. guessing thats what happened
The database was only 4 hours old so most probably it was also a combination of your posts getting removed as well /
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us