How long can you last? <-- Seriously, bet none of you can watch this for a minute

Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7
How long can you last? <-- Seriously, bet none of you can watch this for a minute


I couldn't watch past a minute thirty, and it's my video.
Da hell is this? Edit: whole thing watched. /
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Da hell is this? Edit: whole thing watched. /
You sir, are a brave, brave man.
Got to 0:28

What is this I don't even...
LOL, THATS YOU FOR HALLOWEEN? Nice Costume o3o
I Watched It All, Whats Mah Prize :P
Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
I Watched It All, Whats Mah Prize :P
You can brag that to your friends and family that you went to hell and lived to tell the tale.
Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
Lmao? x-x Epic.
Quite. Now, in honor of my excellence I need you to post this everywhere you can.
I watched for a minute, don't get it.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I watched for a minute, don't get it.
QFT

inb4rule24
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I watched for a minute, don't get it.
What's there to not get?
0:00 didn't make it.
Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
0:00 didn't make it.
At least you tried.
Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?