Need Math Help *READ*

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need Math Help *READ*
If you need any math help, just post here. I prefer Math under 10th grade math. (So no higher than Geometry). I might be able to help over 10th grade math if I search some what, But please try to keep it under 10th grade. Thanks.
okay, what do you need help with?
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
okay, what do you need help with?
I said if someone else needs help, Why don't you read the Thread before posting.



my bad. i fucked up.

i misread it.





my bad. i fucked up.

i misread it.
np what do you need help with?

im pretty good at maths
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post



my bad. i fucked up.

i misread it.





my bad. i fucked up.

i misread it.
OK, That happens Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
np what do you need help with?

im pretty good at maths
Hey, Didn't you read! Look, I said Do You need math help, Read thread before posting.
you need help with advance algebra?
algebra is e-z
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
algebra is e-z
you always say xD
2+2?
keep getting it fucking wrong
I'm two grades ahead in math at school because of programming. I'm in grade 10 doing math 12.
[/Canadian curriculum]
~lilneo
Quote Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
I'm two grades ahead in math at school because of programming. I'm in grade 10 doing math 12.
[/Canadian curriculum]
~lilneo
Doesn't your dick feel big
Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
Doesn't your dick feel big
I've also got a girlfriend... We've been together for nearly two years and she basically lives at my house every weekend.
Indeed it does feel big, not everyone that is good at math is a total ****** by the way.
Douchebag.

~lilneo
are you guys dumb? he said if ANYONE NEEDS HELP! That explains how you just post for a higher post count.

/Banhammer on these bitches
np what can i help you with?
ok if ur that good at Math, why dont u help me counting how many times he said I WILL HELP! I DONT NEED HELP! BITCHES!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us