Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I don't need convincing evidence,
    since I'm not trying to prove anything.
    You asked and I told.
    Believe what you like about my father,
    he was told he had to be hospitalized for a week to recover from surgery.
    He just called me from home, no joke at all.
    Trust me, even I'm surprised about his choice to stop meds,
    but I'm not worried about him,he's happy without drugs for once.

A lot of people want "evidence" of God.
    Something they can see, and touch.
    God shows us only what he feels is necessary,and even this is cryptic.
    If everyone on earth knew of God for sure,
    Many would most likely be following out of fear of hell,
    and not out of love.

Honestly, believers have nothing to lose.
    If you apply God's teachings correctly, there is plenty to gain.
    On Earth, and in heaven as well.
    Well I didn't necessarily ask for evidence I was curious whether you were convinced BY evidence. You know, the stuff that's used to make reliable decisions in reality.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well I didn't necessarily ask for evidence I was curious whether you were convinced BY evidence. You know, the stuff that's used to make reliable decisions in reality.
    No, I was not given any kind of hardcore evidence.
    I just have a need to want something more then this.
    There are many different spiritual paths people choose,
    Until now I have never fully committed myself to God,
    So it was impossible to know if God opens doors to those that are faithful.
    I need to at least try applying fully this time..
    Or else believing and trying to Love God is meaningless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, Casavir so wait your telling me to research what you believe "Christianity"..

the oldest bible found in palestine, and second oldest found in Jerusalem know what both of them tell us? "Jesus is a prophet". therefore the bibles which claim jesus as "god" is man made books put into a story then been called a "bible" because technically a bible is just a book based on a character .

Meaning of quran? 2 words, "GODS WORDS!" :O you wont find any other meaning in your life towards the word quran.

But the bible has many meanings.

Jesus christ was prophet so says your bible, no wait so says the REAL bible, found in Jerusalem and palestine.

The bible you have now, is worthless. i respect Christianity and LOVE JESUS (ESSA a.s). but your following the wrong book, im not claiming to follow the quran, but atleast follow the oldest bible found, because its more closer to the truth then a modern man made bible that is now.
    Quran is Gods word i agree, but it in its original form... not really

Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming
    Lol, Casavir so wait your telling me to research what you believe "Christianity"..

the oldest bible found in palestine, and second oldest found in Jerusalem know what both of them tell us? "Jesus is a prophet". therefore the bibles which claim jesus as "god" is man made books put into a story then been called a "bible" because technically a bible is just a book based on a character .

Meaning of quran? 2 words, "GODS WORDS!" :O you wont find any other meaning in your life towards the word quran.

But the bible has many meanings.

Jesus christ was prophet so says your bible, no wait so says the REAL bible, found in Jerusalem and palestine.

The bible you have now, is worthless. i respect Christianity and LOVE JESUS (ESSA a.s). but your following the wrong book, im not claiming to follow the quran, but atleast follow the oldest bible found, because its more closer to the truth then a modern man made bible that is now.
    Jerusalem is in Palestine.. sooo.. why the fuck you go on?

First of all, the oldest known bible is the Codex Sinaiticus, which was found in Egypt and was created by Emperor Constantine. The Bible is written in Hebrew and Greek and have the foundation of the Old Testments that you found in Jewish and Christians faith.

You keep making up crap how Christians believes that Jesus is a God, NO.. for the millionth times, most Christians believes that Jesus is a messiah (prophet) and the Son of God himself.

Second of all, you know NOTHING.. and I mean NOTHING.. of the Christians first, you quotes 'God' as a different person and in reality.. it the same fucking deal and I quote, "Literally, Allah is Arabic for God. Allah is the same God that the Jews call Yahweh and the God that Christians call God the Father."
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-29-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    Quran is Gods word i agree, but it in its original form... not really

YouTube - The Original Burn the Quran Day
    Wow really? You actaully believe what those guys said.How can you be a true muslim if you do not believe in Allah's words?? Some of it is cut out doesnt show the real meaning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Wow really? You actaully believe what those guys said.How can you be a true muslim if you do not believe in Allah's words?? Some of it is cut out doesnt show the real meaning.
    Why do you muslims care so much about being a true muslim? You can't judge another's faith, so why worry so much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Jerusalem is in Palestine.. sooo.. why the fuck you go on?

First of all, the oldest known bible is the Codex Sinaiticus, which was found in Egypt and was created by Emperor Constantine. The Bible is written in Hebrew and Greek and have the foundation of the Old Testments that you found in Jewish and Christians faith.

You keep making up crap how Christians believes that Jesus is a God, NO.. for the millionth times, most Christians believes that Jesus is a messiah (prophet) and the Son of God himself.

Second of all, you know NOTHING.. and I mean NOTHING.. of the Christians first, you quotes 'God' as a different person and in reality.. it the same fucking deal and I quote, "Literally, Allah is Arabic for God. Allah is the same God that the Jews call Yahweh and the God that Christians call God the Father."
    Thanks, didn't know christians though jesus was a prophet and not god ;/, but what does "christ the lord" mean? (serious question not challenging you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks, didn't know christians though jesus was a prophet and not god ;/, but what does "christ the lord" mean? (serious question not challenging you)
    Christ is Lord of all*

The text is long, but it'll explain the common misunderstanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People that follow NT scripture correctly do believe Christ was:

"God in the flesh"

It does not mean Jesus is the creator..
    Jesus is of God.

And to those that don't understand that the trinity is "ONE"
    Let me break it down.

1. The father(God)
    2. The son (Jesus)
    3. The holy spirit (God's own spirit)

It's not the worship of 3 different entities, because they are one,
    They are just on different levels.
    Obviously Jesus only had a small portion of God's power,
    hence the miracles he preformed in NT scripture.
    Jesus was God's shepard, a messenger, and a prophet of God's sovereign will.
    What makes Jesus not only a prophet is the fact that he was of God,
    a perfection of the flesh like no other mentioned in the bible.
    Jesus is God also, a part of the same spirit and the same light of the Father.
    Many worship Jesus, because they believe he is the path to God almighty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible, you are just so stupid.........

How do you not know this stuff already?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

"God in the flesh"

Jesus is of God.

Let me break it down.

1. The father(God)
    2. The son (Jesus)

When Christians say Jesus is gods son, is it he is off god? or he is Close to god?

And when People say Jesus is god in flesh, and he was god in spirit, and he is god above (I have a friend who tells me Jesus is god in flesh, spirit, and above =trinity).

I'm looking for answers for these not looking for debate, there questions basically.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    When Christians say Jesus is gods son, is it he is off god? or he is Close to god?

And when People say Jesus is god in flesh, and he was god in spirit, and he is god above (I have a friend who tells me Jesus is god in flesh, spirit, and above =trinity).

I'm looking for answers for these not looking for debate, there questions basically.
    No where in the Bible does it say that God had relations with anyone to produce a literal son, nor has Christianity taught that God produced a son through any physical act whatsoever. Such a thing is heretical. Nevertheless, the Bible in numerous places calls Jesus the Son of God. But, it does not mean that Jesus is the literal offspring of God.

The term "son of God" is used in two main ways in the Old Testament. Neither way denotes any physical relation to God. Rather, the references deal with those who are under divine obedience to the call of God. It is used of Israel as a nation through the Exodus. Hosea 11:1 says, "When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son."1 It is also used in reference to angels. Job 1:6 says, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them." Also, in Job 38:7 it says, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" These are in reference to angels who are created beings and in no way implies literal dependency from God.

The Term "Son of God" occurs 47 times in the King James New Testament. In reference to Jesus, it is a title as the heavenly, eternal Son who is equal to God the Father (John 5:18-24). It is Jesus who fully reveals the Father (Matt. 11:27). He is the exact representation of the Father (Heb. 1:1-3), He possesses all authority in heaven and earth (Matt. 28:18), and Jesus had glory with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5).

So..basically it wasn't like God had some type of sexual relation with a Goddess and Jesus was made. That is just a silly assumption that some people make. Now Though it says Jesus possesses authority in heaven,
    This does not mean he has Authority over God himself, some believe they are equals, and some believe that Christ is but a servant.
    I lean more towards Jesus being God's #1 servant.
    What the pecking order is exactly is really not completely revealed.
    It is open for interpretation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

"God in the flesh"

Jesus is of God.

Let me break it down.

1. The father(God)
    2. The son (Jesus)

the previous and next prophet are given the miracle that surpasses human logic too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    this is very cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No where in the Bible does it say that God had relations with anyone to produce a literal son, nor has Christianity taught that God produced a son through any physical act whatsoever. Such a thing is heretical. Nevertheless, the Bible in numerous places calls Jesus the Son of God. But, it does not mean that Jesus is the literal offspring of God.

The term "son of God" is used in two main ways in the Old Testament. Neither way denotes any physical relation to God. Rather, the references deal with those who are under divine obedience to the call of God. It is used of Israel as a nation through the Exodus. Hosea 11:1 says, "When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son."1 It is also used in reference to angels. Job 1:6 says, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them." Also, in Job 38:7 it says, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" These are in reference to angels who are created beings and in no way implies literal dependency from God.

The Term "Son of God" occurs 47 times in the King James New Testament. In reference to Jesus, it is a title as the heavenly, eternal Son who is equal to God the Father (John 5:18-24). It is Jesus who fully reveals the Father (Matt. 11:27). He is the exact representation of the Father (Heb. 1:1-3), He possesses all authority in heaven and earth (Matt. 28:18), and Jesus had glory with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5).

So..basically it wasn't like God had some type of sexual relation with a Goddess and Jesus was made. That is just a silly assumption that some people make. Now Though it says Jesus possesses authority in heaven,
    This does not mean he has Authority over God himself, some believe they are equals, and some believe that Christ is but a servant.
    I lean more towards Jesus being God's #1 servant.
    What the pecking order is exactly is really not completely revealed.
    It is open for interpretation.
    What i dont understand is:

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Begotten = Produced child from sexual intercourse.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast