Help with SuperJump?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with SuperJump?
Hi, so I was trying to write a hack, compiled fine and everything, pressed CTRL and nothing happened, any ideas as to why?

Code:
void SuperJump()
{
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL)&1)
	{
		DWORD PlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
		if(PlayerPtr != 0)
		{
			*(float*)(PlayerPtr+OFS_Z) = 1000;
		}
	}
}
is there anything I need to add to my .cpp file to actually make everything work? I'm new to this /
Added Superjump Void to the Hack Thread?
I did not know anything about a Hack Thread until I saw the other thread, how do I use it?

Nevermind, I got it, I'll thank you for replying.
ifu need nfd hit me up
There is no point to make hacks if you don't know c++, learn then make hacks
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
There is no point to make hacks if you don't know c++, learn then make hacks
There is no point in replying when I have already said I got it working.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us