youtube likes

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
youtube likes
have you ever commented on a video and got alot of likes on that post?

/discuss

that's excellent
h ofc lol
Son I are proud of you. Now seize back the activity award.
Nope D:
I dont really Coment on Youtube Videos .
Hell yeahz. It's happened about twice.
hm i think most i got was like 20?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Son I are proud of you. Now seize back the activity award.
that'll be hard. i lost 10% activity just for not coming on for 15 hours.


Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
hm i think most i got was like 20?
Highest was like 50
I went and posted on some kids Rant on people who hate JB and got like 50 likes
/yea but I rage deleted my YT account for certain reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
/yea but I rage deleted my YT account for certain reasons.
Stripped in front of the camera? you badboy
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Stripped in front of the camera? you badboy
... no .
Yea i got 2,003 one time...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?