MurkZ Hack's

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
MurkZ Hack's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear i didn't leech this hack. To proof i am Zexe from RuWorth...


The Hack:


Download Link: *****! Free File Hostingⓘ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because so many people think i'm a leecher, ive just changed the caption of the form for proof!




It contains:

Kill PunkBuster
Unl.Stamina
Unl.Ammo
BoneShot
Instant Spawn
No Recoil
No Fall Damage
Download Link : *****! Free File Hostingⓘ
whats the passwort ?
timmeuh
Quote Originally Posted by howwedo View Post
whats the passwort ?
the name of the guy
Could you give the password plz..?
btw, thanks.
password is: for the bigger hack :

ruworth.com

is teh pass...
murkz is password too if your too lazy to type the one what was mentioned
Pass still incorrect -.-"
Are you sure its the correct 1..?
Quote Originally Posted by yokha View Post
Pass still incorrect -.-"
Are you sure its the correct 1..?
I can probably post this same program ad-free and without password verification (if I got permission to do that)
nah it doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by IceTea View Post
nah it doesn't work
ruworth.com
murkz
There is 2 password, you choose, just copypaste these
thank you jup, if first one aint workin...its "Greg"
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
thank you jup, if first one aint workin...its "Greg"
If you want to keep crackers away you should protect it with WinRar password, because this kind of thing can be easily bypassed (in fact its lamest protection you can get). I can send you the cracked version if you don't know what I mean
Well, Well, This look pretty nice , Ill test it out tommorow Thanks man
Maybe click the thank button ? :P
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us