External ESP's got detected?

PollDo you think that External ESP's got detected?
67 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
External ESP's got detected?
Tell us what do you think..
Yes i think they have got detected somehow VAC must have updated or something and now ppl are getting banned 2 of my friends did so yea.
Well they shouldnt be seeing as how VAC only scans for altered memory. If they are external and dont go into the game at all, then VAC should technically have no way of detecting it. But the recent surge of people getting banned is weird.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
If they are external and dont go into the game at all, then VAC should technically have no way of detecting it.
VAC2 technically can very easily detect external hacks since VAC2 itself is entirely externally, it just didn't look for that before.

Pro-tip: compile it so it looks like it's a Logitech G19 tool.
Those are allowed and also work with RPM.
Yeah, Seems Like VAC Updated (Or Not) But The Banning Pepole For Nonothing Is Wierd Cuz 6 Of My Frends got banned :|

_____________
I think maybe when the hack finds the resolution and puts the menu up somehow VAC must detect that. In my opinion tho

Pro-tip: compile it so it looks like it's a Logitech G19 tool.
Those are allowed and also work with RPM.
I lol'ed haha
yeah but still how can they have access to what we have running externally, when Vac2 is built part of the system even tho' it runs like an External program.. it doesn't make sense for me >.<. like i could be running national security files in the backround and vac2 can detect my program and send cops to my place... like hphhmm :|
They are getting desperate so they are using desperate measures
This is detected, alot of my friends got banned for using it.
And by it, i mean ONLY this.
Yeah. All the forums ahve people crying detected. I mean the only hack I have on this computer is External, and this is a fresh cod account. It also seems that these are instant bans. Also for some reason once the ban is implemented I can't go on MW2. It comes up instantly with Cheat Detected, and now I can't use disablers either. I'll do some more testing tomorrow to check whether or not its a VAC thing or if its just my system.
Disablers still work tho, Im sure its to do with VAC.
Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
Disablers still work tho, Im sure its to do with VAC.
Yeah just cleaned out my comp, got rid of any traces of External ESP, then disabled all AV's then ran a disabler and it works now.
Yep its detected

got banned last night with 6 of my friends

LOLZ
I'm not really sure if it's detected or not. Both my friend and I have been using this hack for quite some time now, and neither one of us has been banned. So maybe our time is still coming, but I don't know for sure since I haven't been banned yet, and neither has he.
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
I'm not really sure if it's detected or not. Both my friend and I have been using this hack for quite some time now, and neither one of us has been banned. So maybe our time is still coming, but I don't know for sure since I haven't been banned yet, and neither has he.
It just came into affect roughly 17 hours ago.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us