Anyone On?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Anyone On?
That knows how to put a base in C++ 2008. I need help please pm if you can help me.
Do you mean open an already existing base?
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
Do you mean open an already existing base?
Yes. Can you help me please?
Write your own.
Sorry Bro i dont know /
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Sorry Bro i dont know /
Dont you code though?
Put a base? Create a new project? Add the files?

If you can't do that, you should probably learn C++ before trying or try a tutorial.
It's pretty easy to create a hotkey base yourself these days.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
It's pretty easy to create a hotkey base yourself these days.
Well...If he can't add a new .cpp into his project, I think actually coding is a bit beyond him.
I don't even know what a base is. wth man.
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
I don't even know what a base is. wth man.
Me either. I know some c++ but I've never heard of them :P
A base of a hack is some code to start with. (or you only need to replace addys)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us