SG552 vs. AKS?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
SG552 vs. AKS?
Whats your opinion on either? Suggestions otherwise?
aks is really good, its just a less recoiled ak, 5-3 shot burst, nice range,high damage,crouch for longer range,cheap 5/5
AK =
AKU =
AKS =


nothink to add. buy aks
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
AK =
AKU =
AKS =


nothink to add. buy aks
I dont have any ak
Quote Originally Posted by .A. View Post


I dont have any ak
that's bad.

very bad.
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


that's bad.

very bad.
No AK=Death from Above
AK rules all
well im not like all that say , that weapon owns tat , nah but in this certain comparison
AKS owns SG552 commando anyday anytime anyplace .... BUTT i mean BUT SG got a better stability
no recoil ftw /
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
no recoil ftw /
use Harimaru then this bitch is crazy , it can twist like a pornstar but still no recoil
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
no recoil ftw /
only If you want to base rush
lol^^^ and yea the ak stuff is very good sg is uh sg
I bought the AKS but now I regret not buying the sg550 =/
AKS And Kriss For the win
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us