[Help] MPGH MapleStory Server

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] MPGH MapleStory Server
No, this isn't requesting for a hack.

I got the whole sql stuff done but I'm stuck on the client part.
I have my own IP stuff and all(if anyone wants to host it for me, PM Toshie)

So can someone help me?
Did you hex edit the client to change the default ip address (127.0.0.1) to your own ip address?
Yes ,
What is the problem then?
It wont load?
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
It wont load?
What? Like your maplestory private server won't load when you click it? Is it saying an error?
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
What? Like your maplestory private server won't load when you click it? Is it saying an error?
You prob dont even understand
the localhost.exe doesnt work
no message
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
You prob dont even understand
the localhost.exe doesnt work
no message
Actually I do understand, I used to have my own working private server. You're just not being very specific on your problem.
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
Actually I do understand, I used to have my own working private server. You're just not being very specific on your problem.
OK, how do you start your(my) server?
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
OK, how do you start your(my) server?
You use the bat file to startup the world, login, and channel.
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
You use the bat file to startup the world, login, and channel.
After that?(I already did that)
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
After that?(I already did that)
Well then after that you can usually just start it up by the client unless you want it online for other people.

Hmm... What did you name your database and what source did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
Well then after that you can usually just start it up by the client unless you want it online for other people.

Hmm... What did you name your database and what source did you use?
MoopleDEV .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?