Any Working Pubs?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Any Working Pubs?
Ive heard Nexon is making things tough, and I have not played in a month or so.
Is there any Pubs not patched at this time? If not, let me know either way.
I always give thanks for the knowledge.
Quote Originally Posted by trUp45 View Post
Ive heard Nexon is making things tough, and I have not played in a month or so.
Is there any Pubs not patched at this time? If not, let me know either way.
I always give thanks for the knowledge.
Combat Arms Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
There are plenty of private hacks that work.
Lol. :P Play legit. It's much more fun when you don't lose twelve perms. / Or, make a bunch of hacker accounts and get an over 9000.0 KD.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Lol. :P Play legit. It's much more fun when you don't lose twelve perms. / Or, make a bunch of hacker accounts and get an over 9000.0 KD.
Hehehe, over 9000 reference.
Now on topic: if you just check the combat arms section, there are a couple of pubs that work. However, they all have features which will pretty much get'cha banned. So like Aeronyx said, play legit.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us