[Request]A dll injector?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]A dll injector?
i found one, it doesnt work.

I want to get a DLL injector for my new webbrowser, but i cant do it without a dll injector. VB8 Stle thnx.
Why do you even need a .DLL injector for a WebBrowser? It's like attaching a turbocharger to a old people's gopher.
who cares? I dont
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
who cares? I dont
Okay, who cares about this request then? I dont
about all the MPGH Moderators. the Minions of this Section
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
about all the MPGH Moderators. the Minions of this Section
HD (C++ Minion) Would tell you to gtfo with leeching..
Lolland (VB Minion) Would tell you not to leech..
Melodia (Ex-MW2 Minion) Would tell you to gtfo with leeching..
Blubb1337 (MW2 Minion) ... Same..?
(I mentioned Melodia and Blubb because they are active programming section members)

I'm not even going to talk about mods...

Edit: and you are not even asking for tips, some info about it.. (which people would help you with), you are just asking for a full one... pff
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
HD (C++ Minion) Would tell you to gtfo with leeching..
Lolland (VB Minion) Would tell you not to leech..
Melodia (Ex-MW2 Minion) Would tell you to gtfo with leeching..
Blubb1337 (MW2 Minion) ... Same..?
(I mentioned Melodia and Blubb because they are active programming section members)

I'm not even going to talk about mods...

Edit: and you are not even asking for tips, some info about it.. (which people would help you with), you are just asking for a full one... pff
Well played, sir.

If you actually even made a decent effort to leech and typed "injector source" into the quicksearch bar at the top of the page, no doubt you would get results. I guess even that's too hard.
/request close
/request solve
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us