What can be on a |Public Trainer|?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
What can be on a |Public Trainer|?
What can be on a Public Trainer (Guidelines, keep the other hacks private):
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-Weapon Hack
-Teleport
-Wall Hack
-AP / HP Regen.
-HP Lock
-Account Maker
-Auto Bot (Shoots for you, doesn't aim tho)
-Speed Hack (run really really fast)
-Always Headshot

What Should be consider Private/ VIP:
-Super High Ninja Jump
-Aimbot
-Walk through walls
-Godmode (I have bugs on mine)
-Fly
-Change Score (Not operational)
-Weapon Damage

What I have working:
-Super Jump
-Weapon Hack
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-AP/HP Regen.
-Speed Hack
-Account Maker (260 accounts every 30 minutes, you need to type in the validation code)
-Weapon Damage
-Always a headshot
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
What can be on a Public Trainer (Guidelines, keep the other hacks private):
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-Weapon Hack
-Teleport
-Wall Hack
-AP / HP Regen.
-HP Lock
-Account Maker
-Auto Bot (Shoots for you, doesn't aim tho)
-Speed Hack (run really really fast)
-Always Headshot

What Should be consider Private/ VIP:
-Super High Ninja Jump
-Aimbot
-Walk through walls
-Godmode (I have bugs on mine)
-Fly
-Change Score (Not operational)
-Weapon Damage

What I have working:
-Super Jump
-Weapon Hack
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-AP/HP Regen.
-Speed Hack
-Account Maker (260 accounts every 30 minutes, you need to type in the validation code)
-Weapon Damage
-Always a headshot
I dont believe the always headshot, weapon hack and AP/HP regen.

Care to show?
Sorry to say, but a trainer without god mode is a CRAPPY trainer. If you are going to make a trainer I suggest putting in god mode just cuz generally thats what people do.

Can you post screenies of a couple of those? I want 2 know if those hacks actually exist (2 get my hopes up).
Quote Originally Posted by neavea288 View Post
Sorry to say, but a trainer without god mode is a CRAPPY trainer. If you are going to make a trainer I suggest putting in god mode just cuz generally thats what people do.

Can you post screenies of a couple of those? I want 2 know if those hacks actually exist (2 get my hopes up).
There is no godmode out and wont come out for a while so if you can make a fucking trainer with godmode that'll be great, till then dont talk shit.
I'm so sure you have ANY of those.
I would just like to ask how specificly you are creating these hacks. Are you using asm? or you using some sort of d3d hack type thing. I mean for the always head shot you gota use something. I am curious to see how you make the aimbot i could help you out in that portion since i am creating an aimbot using d3d atm. PM me if your interested.

Also, you should try making chams if you are experienced in D3D, I am currently trying to make the chams but the SDK i have is being really really gay and im waiting atm to download a new one. Chams = Chameleon, basically it changes the players colour to a solid colour such as red/blue/green which makes it easier to see and also better for aimbots to detect.

Anyways, good luck creating thsi program im interested to see how ti turns out.
Continue the good work, and keep godmode and such private. I dont want this game ruined, i just want a bit of an advantage. Let's face it, if this game wasn't based off the shitties graphics engine i've ever seen, id be dominating. (Cs 1.6 and source veteran for 7 years in total). They could of used the unreal2004 engine or something!. But yeah the public trainer sounds good. I look forward to its release.
Quote Originally Posted by Juliandil View Post
Continue the good work, and keep godmode and such private. I dont want this game ruined, i just want a bit of an advantage. Let's face it, if this game wasn't based off the shitties graphics engine i've ever seen, id be dominating. (Cs 1.6 and source veteran for 7 years in total). They could of used the unreal2004 engine or something!. But yeah the public trainer sounds good. I look forward to its release.
The games graphic looks better than CS IMO.
css sucks compared to this. Im not paying for that sh1t
CA's Graphics ARE better than the graphics for CS.
He doesn't have any of those except infinite stamina.
Gtfo fucking faker douche.
Well, daddyi how do you know he is lying for sure?
ignore him, he's just a stupid noob
it is possible.
Are you kidding me, graphics wize, it goes Cs1.6<C.A<CSS.
Open your eyes kiddies.

Cs1.6 has a smoother engine than Combat arms by far. Aiming is like a flash game for Combat Arms.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?