WWII

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
WWII
What do you Muslims think about WWII, the Jewish, and Israel.

Because honestly this will help me understand why you guys are so pro palestine.


Nuff said.
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
so you wont be offended if i brang a dumb Jew and said "nuff said"?

Dumb ass.
Show me a dumb Jew in video who don't know history. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Show me a dumb Jew in video who don't know history. :3
Unlike your religion, my faith teaches me not to attack other religions, though i can contradict it.

LOOK:




LOL @ the vid .
I think the topic here is WWII, not general idiocy.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think the topic here is WWII, not general idiocy.
thanks for pointing that out, but i don't know if they can read.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think the topic here is WWII, not general idiocy.
I didn't expect mouzie to come start bullshit, but it happened.

@EMPIRE, ill come up with an answer Just need to finish revising.

-2hrs /day- DW i brb with reply in about 1hr 30min
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
I didn't expect mouzie to come start bullshit, but it happened.

@EMPIRE, ill come up with an answer Just need to finish revising.

-2hrs /day- DW i brb with reply in about 1hr 30min
He didn't really post BS, it was kinda on topic /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
He didn't really post BS, it was kinda on topic /
It had nothing to do with Muslims on ww2, that man is arab what makes you think hes Muslim? his gown? thats stupidity in its highest level.
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
It had nothing to do with Muslims on ww2, that man is arab what makes you think hes Muslim? his gown? thats stupidity in its highest level.
I just assumed he was because it was posted here and the content was on topic /

Sorry if I offended you
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I just assumed he was because it was posted here and the content was on topic /

Sorry if I offended you
Lol, it didn't offend me, the "its stupidity at its highest level" was directed at mouzie.
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
Lol, it didn't offend me, the "its stupidity at its highest level" was directed at mouzie.
I was making a valid point that not all Arabic/Muslim group know much about WWII.

It also called having a sense of humor, get over it. You lame attempts to call me 'stupid' and such isn't very good. Also, the videos you post about the Jews.. they are defending your cause.. so why the hell are you trying to bring that up?

I call this thread a bust, as I got a feeling these folks will not be able to talk about it.
So in the end, no muslims know anything about WWII?
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?