Windows 7 Advice

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 Advice
I have 32 bit Windows vista. Do you suggest using the cracked Windows 7 instead?/
Yes, Windows 7 is worth the upgrade.
Even the cracked version you get from torrents?
i dont think there is a difference between cracked or no... i have the Windows 7 Enterprise and its really worth it... but not to pay like 300$ for it but crack it
The crack should be just as good as the legit version. I'm running cracked windows 7 ultimate right now and its been working great for a while now. 7 is way better than vista cracked or not so do it
Alright thanks. Do i need to backup my computer first?
Quote Originally Posted by monkeybook View Post
Alright thanks. Do i need to backup my computer first?
Better to backup but not necessary if the upgrade works as planned. Ive done countless upgrades vista2win7 xp2win7 and they worked with no problems
Quote Originally Posted by monkeybook View Post
Alright thanks. Do i need to backup my computer first?
definitely.. /yea
Yes, definitely.
Alrighty then I think I will back up my important files just incase. Thank you all for you help.
You won't need to back anything up. You can upgreade form vista to 7 without losing anything. And Cracked versions are fine. I have been using mine for a while now and have put many on other pep's PC's. You can still do updates just don't update any thing that says about checking legitimatizes.
Quote Originally Posted by DopeHat244 View Post
You won't need to back anything up. You can upgreade form vista to 7 without losing anything. And Cracked versions are fine. I have been using mine for a while now and have put many on other pep's PC's. You can still do updates just don't update any thing that says about checking legitimatizes.
Well you can lose some stuff, like incompatible programs, some drivers and even some app data /
Make sure you dont install update called "Update for windows 7 (KB971033)
if you have cracked win7 since this is the Windows Genuine Advantage update i believe
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us