[HELP] How To Making DLL Hack

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[HELP] How To Making DLL Hack
i need tut for make DLL hack, i already have soucre hack, but dun know to make it
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
How?? can help me
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
/reported useless post (spam)
Oh and you can make it with C+/++/+++ And the rest I dont know, I dont even know the simplest code in C+.. /imafail:s
What about googling?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
/reported useless post (spam)
Oh and you can make it with C+/++/+++ And the rest I dont know, I dont even know the simplest code in C+.. /imafail:s
What about googling?


This post fails on so many levels. People like you come out of nowhere and try to sound helpful, when you really don't know shit.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
/reported useless post (spam)
Oh and you can make it with C+/++/+++ And the rest I dont know, I dont even know the simplest code in C+.. /imafail:s
What about googling?
Wtf is C+ and C+++?
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


Wtf is C+ and C+++?
C+ is the fail son of C, then C+ had the awesome son of C++.
C++ once tried to get together with VB and created C#,
C# once found a awesome girl called ASM and they had a child called C+++! The Evolution....
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
C+ is the fail son of C, then C+ had the awesome son of C++.
C++ once tried to get together with VB and created C#,
C# once found a awesome girl called ASM and they had a child called C+++! The Evolution....
Lol @ that..
You need Visual Studio.
Get visual studio and check the crossfire coding section, there should be a few tutorials in there.
Learn how to program first.
Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
You need Visual Studio.
i already have it, i want make Anti-kick DLL for rakion

i need some help me
@Rajawalak:
No.

@Kamielftl:
gtfo.

@Korean:
ikr..

@Void:
Bingo.

@Brinuz:
I liek wat u did thur.
Sticky this thread. Good example.
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
Sticky this thread. Good example.
I second that. I want to kill myself.
~lilneo
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us