OutdatedAQ Elite Hack

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
AQ Elite Hack
Yet another hack for AQ. Includes tons of stuff and of course auto battle. Very simple to use, just click on the AQ Elite Icon and enjoy.

Please click on the Thanks button if this helped you.
AQ Elite.rarattachment deleted · 1,985 downloads before removal
leeched so give credits
post a virus scan please.
Awsome!
Virus-free.
Scanned but to lazy to post ss
Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Panda View Post
Scanned but to lazy to post ss
That's what they all say...

wont work for me i only get black screen.. cn u help me?
Quote Originally Posted by hax4life View Post
wont work for me i only get black screen.. cn u help me?
Wait like 10 seconds or so.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Wait like 10 seconds or so.
i'm waiting for 5minutes but still black screen
how can i fix that but i think its my comp becuz its kinda fcked up but rlly need it
Quote Originally Posted by hax4life View Post
i'm waiting for 5minutes but still black screen
how can i fix that but i think its my comp becuz its kinda fcked up but rlly need it
i waiting now 65 minutes still black screen!
Quote Originally Posted by hax4life View Post
i waiting now 65 minutes still black screen!
Well, I don't know then. I had to wait 5 or 6 seconds before it worked for me.
Very very heplfull..
just one thing
after i auto fight about 2 monsters it goes grey and i have to restart...
any help cause it's like wtf i can't kill more than 2 things on auto fight?
Same problem.
And every so often I stop gaining exp and only gain gold. Any solutions
K
Quote Originally Posted by bkbomb View Post
Same problem.
And every so often I stop gaining exp and only gain gold. Any solutions
About the grey screen I don't know because anyone I know that uses it don't get it...If you stop gaining exp it may be because your maxed for the day.
I also dont gain any gold either anymore
it says:
+0
+0
+0
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us