ExclamationPlease help make a bypass for an elite hack.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Please help make a bypass for an elite hack.
Hey guys! I got a nice hack but i need some person that can make a strong bypass for it since using it u got like 10-20 min until u get banned. Someone please help me to make the bypass we'll have a good hack.

Hack has:
Wall hack
inf. stamina
inf. ammo
minigun
fast flag cap
famas
anyweapon
INVISIBILITY
one position kill
super jump
instant healing

And much more.

PM private i will pick a person based on reputation and number of posts.
hey wassup I think that I can do a strong bypass...
Don't double post.
no one double posted...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?