program?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
program?
Alright, I'm in kind of a tough place.
Does anyone know of a good program that is, or at least has an installer under 64 mb and does not require the internet?
Jeebus what a post dump
You just get unbanned?

On topic:
I can't think of anything better than pivot that's as small as you need, and that comes off the net too
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
Jeebus what a post dump
You just get unbanned?

On topic:
I can't think of anything better than pivot that's as small as you need, and that comes off the net too
idk even what post was bumped
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post


idk even what post was bumped
No no,
I did say dump, not a typo. I meant that you posted around 6 things within a few minutes yesterday /yea
It was just like, "posted by dddrrr 5 minutes ago" all the way down the threads
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
No no,
I did say dump, not a typo. I meant that you posted around 6 things within a few minutes yesterday /yea
It was just like, "posted by dddrrr 5 minutes ago" all the way down the threads
o lol. sorry i guess?
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post


o lol. sorry i guess?
It's nothing to be sorry about, I just found it funny
Yeah pivot is extremely small, but you can do pretty funny things, if you want.
You can even make 3D,
What kind of program? /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
What kind of program? /
An animator.
My problem is that the computer I have is slow (its my whole family's) so I cant put large files on it. I would like to put the software on another computer in My brothers and mine's bedroom, but it doesn't have internet. So i need another way of transporting a large file other thatn my 64 mb flash drive, or a smaller animator.
try anime studio....
easy and makes a lot of tricks

I used this.
I used exactly this site!!
(When I was animating with Pivot /)
Pivot really is your best option /yea
Lol, I thought I'd give it a go again. Then I got pissed and decided not too. I only really use it when I'm on long car rides and have no wifi
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us