[Help]CA-MultiTool

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]CA-MultiTool
Well, I'm gonna work on a multi tool, since I haven't seen any new ones..I researched different ones, but I think I could make one with alot of features..I just need some of ideas of things it could include, Don't say injectors or spammers, or stuff like that, because I know I will already add those.
Multitools are unoriginal.

Pick something specific and perfect it, that's how you learn.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Multitools are unoriginal.

Pick something specific and perfect it, that's how you learn.
But I like multi tools..Lol I'm a pro in VB 8, GUI, Coding and all..but I dunno what features it should have.
A well-done multitool would take about 10 hours to code, which is why I dislike them.

Almost all of the mulititools you see are made half-arsed.
I thought NextGen ran multi-tools away when he joined.
No he made simple releases such as spammers, etc.

Multitools are just too much for one exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
No he made simple releases such as spammers, etc.

Multitools are just too much for one exe.
I personally think Multi-tools are cool, only if they are done well.
They're cool and all but they require a shitload of work to be done well.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
They're cool and all but they require a shitload of work to be done well.
The ultimate multi-tool: An operating system.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
The ultimate multi-tool: An operating system.
Let's make it then !! No ? /
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Let's make it then !! No ? /
Working on a bootloader already, kernel comes next.
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
But I like multi tools..Lol I'm a pro in VB 8, GUI, Coding and all..but I dunno what features it should have.
VB8 don't exist mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
A well-done multitool would take about 10 hours to code, which is why I dislike them.

Almost all of the mulititools you see are made half-arsed.
10 hours is not enough O:
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
VB8 don't exist mate.
VB8 Is the abbreviation for Visual Basic 2008

@Lolland, creating a multi-tool is better for learning than by repeating the same shit over and over til it's "perfect". Gives you a more diverse range of skills as long as you take the time to learn.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
VB8 don't exist mate.
The most epic fail statement in the history of internet. Going in my signature
On topic now
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us