Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Post Combat Arms Gameplay/Features

What is the Super Elite Moderator?
    For those of you who want the experience of hosting your own "server," as you would in a peer-to-peer game, the Super Elite Moderator will make it possible. With the Elite Moderator abilities to control the rules of combat and be able to kick abusive players from the game, it also pushes your room to the top of the list, and allows 2 Arms options to be set simultaneously.

What is Vivox Voice Chat? How do I use it?
    Voice Chat allows you to communicate with other players in-game through any standard 3.5mm jack-in or USB headset.

What is Vivox Voice Chat? How do I use it?

Voice chat is on by default when you log into the game. The first time you will see (hear) voice chat is in a game lobby. There is no voice in the server lobby. After the game is launched from the game lobby, you will have voice in-game. Click here for more information about Vivox Voice Chat.

What is the World Cooltime System?

The World Cooltime System is an in-game global timer that acts as an auto-balancing feature. It prevents repetitive use of specific powerful special or support items that affect a current round of combat. When one of these items, such as the Airstrike Designator-LGB, becomes activated, a timer appears that notifies players when the item can be used again. All players in game, regardless of team, are affected by this timer. For the Airstrike, this timer appears in the top-right corner under the Battery Charge/Radar on the HUD.

If more than one player has an item that relies on the World Cooltime System, whether or not they are on the same team, whoever successfully activates the item first will get to use it. Therefore, two players cannot use the item simultaneously.

All players will see the World Cooltime System timer. All players must wait for the timer to complete even if they are ready to use their item. When the timer is completed, it will simply vanish from the screen, allowing players to use this item once more.

What is a HiSec Case, and how do I get one?

A HiSec Case is a special item that is dropped in-game when you or your opponents are killed, appearing in all modes except Fireteam. It comes in two varieties, Gray and Black, and when opened will randomly give you one of a large variety of rare items. You won't receive a regularly purchased GP item from either of these cases.

The Gray HiSec Case contains special functional items such as GP or EXP Bonus Passes (in exclusive percentage boost amounts, doubling your gains after battle), rare GP weapons that otherwise randomly appear in Supply Cases purchased from the GP Shop, and other special items.

The Black HiSec Case is even more difficult to obtain, but contains more exclusive items – such as Limited Edition permanent variants of rare weapons that aren't sold anywhere else and other Black Market shop items.

The player who gets the kill that drops a HiSec Case has 15-seconds of ownership to this item. After 15 seconds – the HiSec Case can then be picked up by any player, including the one it dropped from…

To obtain the HiSec Case, simply move over it – it will then be automatically saved to your personal Inbox. When you finish the game, return to your Inbox from the Lobby and you will see the HiSec Case.

How do I open a HiSec Case?

To open and utilize the contents of the HiSec Case, you must first purchase a HiSec key.

The Gray HiSec Keys can be purchased with in-game Gear Points, obtained by normal gameplay, and do not require any NX. They are located in the Shop under the "Premium" tab and the "Function" sub-tab.

The Black HiSec Keys can be purchased in the Black Market using NX and can also be found under the "Premium" tab and the "Function" sub-tab.

Both of the keys can be purchased in multiple amounts, and offer savings when purchased in bulk.

When you have the HiSec Keys, select and highlight the HiSec Case that's in your storage and Activate it. You will then be prompted to finalize your purchase and be informed of the amount of HiSec Keys you have remaining. The item will then be automatically activated and added to either a specific Weapon-type Storage or Black Market functional slot.

What does Vote Kick mean?

Vote Kick allows any single player in a game to call a vote on whether to eject a teammate. To Vote Kick a member of your team, select your target using F5 and the reason for ejection. Then, excluding yourself and the target, the remaining players from both teams will select YES or NO if they agree the player should be ejected. If 60% of the vote or more is a YES, then the player will be kicked. If not, the player will remain in the match.
    You need a 60% YES vote to kick a player
    The person who initiates a vote will be unable to nominate another player to be Vote Kicked until 5 minutes have passed.
    Those who do not vote are automatically counted as a NO vote.
    Once you have been kicked, you cannot rejoin the room until the match is complete.
    Click here for more information on Vote Kick

What is the Elite Moderator item?

For those of you who want the experience of hosting your own "server," as you would in a peer-to-peer game, the Elite Moderator will make it possible. With this item, you'll have complete control over setting the rules of combat and be able to kick abusive players from the game. However, as a moderator, it's your responsibility to use your abilities to provide a positive play environment; otherwise your rating as a moderator will be affected.

What does the voting mean when using the Elite Moderator?

When you kick a player from the game, the other players have the option to vote on whether or not your call was fair. Over time, the results from these votes is reflected in your Elite Moderator rating, which is indicated by the color of the "Elite" icon next to your name whenever you equip the Elite Moderator item. Every Moderator starts with a Yellow indicator that slides toward Green or Red depending on cumulative player votes. Green indicates a Moderator whose Kicks have been more favored than not by other players. Red indicates a Moderator whose Kicks have been less favored by other players. The Elite Moderator color indicators alerts you to rooms run by Elite Moderators whose judgment has been endorsed by fellow players.

I got kicked out of a game for no reason by an Elite Moderator! What do I do to contest this?

An Elite Moderated room is a private "server" so to speak. When you choose to play in an Elite Moderated room, you're agreeing to play by that moderator's rules (just as you would on a privately moderated server in any other game) which means you are subject to the moderating player's judgment. Unfortunately, as with real-life, there are good moderators and bad moderators, just as there are good players and bad players. Check out a player's moderator rating before entering the game room: if it's green, the other players have found this moderator's decisions to be fair; if it's red, you probably want to avoid that particular game room. If you do not like an Elite Moderator's rules or behavior, the best thing to do is find another game room or create your own – there are plenty of other players and game rooms in Combat Arms!

I created my clan but it still looks like I'm not in a clan. What's wrong?

When creating or leaving a clan, it is recommended that you exit Combat Arms and log back in. Certain clan changes require you to logout to take full effect.

In Capture the Flag, both teams were tied at the end but my team wound up losing. What determines the winner of a tie or draw?

In the case of a tied score at the end of a Capture the Flag game, a winner is determined using a combination of the following values:
    Successful flag captures -- The team that has the highest total capture mission points.
    Flag Retrieval -- The team with less flag retrievals has a better value than the team with higher flag retrievals -- having your flag stolen more means your team was less successful at flag defense.
    Total Kills -- the team that has killed more opponents.
    Total Deaths -- the team that has died less.

I just beat Fireteam mode for the first time, but I see other players wearing head gear called a Shemagh. They said it was a reward…where's mine?

To receive the Shemagh, which is a face/head gear item that offers a protection bonus, you must complete the Fireteam/Desert Thunder mission in either HARD or EXTREME – each one with more difficult enemies and gameplay.

The Shemagh is automatically placed in your Inbox and expires after 24 hours – once activated, it lasts for 1 day. You can complete Fireteam multiple times and then stack your activated Shemaghs for a longer duration.

I bet you would read this.

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpgha.gif[/IMG]

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Congrats, you C+Ped the stupid training information from Nexon
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Congrats, you C+Ped the stupid training information from Nexon
    Should ill copy/paste the other 5ones??

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    TL;DR
    u shoulda posted a summary at the bottom /fp

Thanks
    major c+p is major c+p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Im-Yo-Daddy View Post

Should ill copy/paste the other 5ones??
    We don't need you spam
    Go post in the tut section
    /Req move
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

We don't need you spam
    Go post in the tut section
    /Req move
    No need, this is gonna fall out 1 or 2 pages in some days.

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All you do is post threads no one cares about to raise your post count. Do you realize you can get 10k posts and you still won't get staff because your a spamming idiot who thinks he's the shit?

Hidden Leaf-fighting for Sakura Chan's heart
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lawl yea i think ive seen this on the nexon website, but i suppose it was somewhat usefull for noobs wanting to know more but dont know where...
    The Aussies are back xD!!
    and we all respect

LIZ
    MATYPATTY
    Shocking ~In my pants xP~

Plz help me level up my brute xD
    https://u-am-gay.mybrute.com
    If you do, just pm me on mpgh and i will thank you for ya efforts xD

AND

If i helped plz press thanks !!!

Thanks
    post a link its easier

Thanks
    spam thread is spam
    IM PEDROGRA, BUT I GOT BANNED, LOL THIS ACCOUNT FROM 08

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futile Resistance View Post
    All you do is post threads no one cares about to raise your post count. Do you realize you can get 10k posts and you still won't get staff because your a spamming idiot who thinks he's the shit?
    nuff said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nice C+P

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    free post is free