MSG1 8 perms
Im selling an MSG1 account for combat arms NA
It has 8 permanent weapons including
-AK47 gold plated
-G36E valkyrie
-l96a1 Arctic Wolf
-M170CQ SE
-P90 TR
-M416 CQB
-AA12
-(i think that its perm pistol is deagle but i cant recall [its been a while])
I have full info on it including email lastname etc.
Im looking preferably for a steam account with
-Modern Warefare 2
-other things
feel free to make offers
(i might also take money)
my msn is
getinmybellyplz@live.com

I dont have CA installed atm so i cant get ingame pics, i might later but i dont think i will
It has 8 permanent weapons including
-AK47 gold plated
-G36E valkyrie
-l96a1 Arctic Wolf
-M170CQ SE
-P90 TR
-M416 CQB
-AA12
-(i think that its perm pistol is deagle but i cant recall [its been a while])
I have full info on it including email lastname etc.
Im looking preferably for a steam account with
-Modern Warefare 2
-other things
feel free to make offers
(i might also take money)
my msn is
getinmybellyplz@live.com

I dont have CA installed atm so i cant get ingame pics, i might later but i dont think i will


