Singel-player?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Singel-player?
Are there gonna be any Singelplayer cracks or so??
Cause Im more into The singelplayer mode than multiplayer lol
Response pls, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Aragornlol View Post
Cause Im more into The singelplayer mode than multiplayer
Have you bought it just for the Singleplayer?
Because if you only play the Singleplayer you could've downloaded it instead xD
Is there a download of the single player already? LINK PLOX OMG XD
I have BO crack but it takes 3 days to download xD

my friend is downloading it now and has been for 2 days LOL
I looked on "Piratebay" which 1 is the right one? lol LIke thousands
Quote Originally Posted by Aragornlol View Post
I looked on "Piratebay" which 1 is the right one? lol LIke thousands


*cough*skidrow*cough*
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us