Today, I...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Today, I...
Won lockdown on extreme twice, and won death valley on extreme once.

60 days of desert eagle silver, and 25k euros
well GJ i dont see how yall do it
108 respawns /
Quote Originally Posted by CRVSTY View Post
108 respawns /
holy shit ok dont think ill be beating it anytime soon
I used like 10 too many on death valley...

The bosses take like literally 500 shots to the head to die... maybe more, I was using the firefox...

After we got the only one that wasnt luring into the circle in the center, I could kill the other 3 easily and someone worked on the one chaser on their own.
my teams have trouble with the fucking second uav wall only made it to boss a few times then everyone dies and we fail
Quote Originally Posted by rpj View Post
my teams have trouble with the fucking second uav wall only made it to boss a few times then everyone dies and we fail
Mad galil helps. But I think by the time we were at this part we only had 3 people alive [me and someone else the only ones with respawns] so it was really easy to get overwhelmed with the spawns
Good Job .
well at least i got the gun seems all i need is some respawns
108 respawns holy cow!!! we used only 10 for a lockdown xD
wtf waste of gcoins
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
wtf waste of gcoins


All from serveys anyway
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post




All from serveys anyway
That I showed you(would have missed 36gc)
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


That I showed you(would have missed 36gc)
Yes... Yes...
????what do you mean!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us