Old times.

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Old times.






yes I remember that shit.

good times
We know you love this website.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
We know you love this website.
I do. Indeed.
but Dave stripped your TM
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
but Dave stripped your TM
Fucked up isn't it.
im too lazy to show my love for mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post
im too lazy to show my love for mpgh.
I`m a walking advertisement.
Quote Originally Posted by Kid Zew View Post
I`m a walking advertisement.
Quoted FTW .

you need to post proof that you still have it though
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Quoted FTW .

you need to post proof that you still have it though
Lol I've done it many times... Do i have to do it again? :/
Quote Originally Posted by Kid Zew View Post
Lol I've done it many times... Do i have to do it again? :/
/yea .
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
/yea .
And then what? Lol, Because nothing is going to happen.
Quote Originally Posted by Kid Zew View Post
And then what? Lol, Because nothing is going to happen.
I dont think Daverun has seen the proof /
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I dont think Daverun has seen the proof /
ish Daverun Dave + Arun?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I dont think Daverun has seen the proof /
Lol :/ Hold on then.

Edit: i don't even care if i dont get anything, i really just want out of cs. :/
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us