Tar-21

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Tar-21
I just bought it used it for a bit and I just have to say I fucking love it. It's fucking accurate the rate of fire is fast and reload is alright. What do you guys think about it?
dont have it.
was thinking of getting it. couldnt choose m4a1 or the tar
I dont know i dont like it so much.
I think it batter m4,Scar light,m12s
Quote Originally Posted by MMAFighter View Post
I dont know i dont like it so much.
I think it batter m4,Scar light,m12s
Scar and m12 are noob guns gtfo. Tar-21 is a lot better than m4 imo.
Personally, I like the Qbz better than the Tar. The Qbz is epic. It has the same accuracy than the Tar, but a little less fire rate, and more power. That's just me :P. I really want someone's feedback on the RPK, though. I'm wondering if I should buy it.
Tar is a great gun, It's not better than the m4 though, Don't get too carried away. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sockatobi View Post
Personally, I like the Qbz better than the Tar. The Qbz is epic. It has the same accuracy than the Tar, but a little less fire rate, and more power. That's just me :P. I really want someone's feedback on the RPK, though. I'm wondering if I should buy it.
The RPK is a great gun, Close range mostly, Great in MM and S&D and TDM.
k2 is my faovrite gp gun
I have tar 21, and i love it. My friend told me OMFG DONT BUY TAR STUPID CRAP GUN and then i gave him the account to test it and he was like OMFG EPIC GUN OWNAGE.
i dont like the tar... i prefer any kind of ak
its a good gun i have it.
scope can help u in some times
and its accuracy and fire rate are good
tar 21 is a beast. was my main wep
noaww rpk pwns
i use to have tar and yes it ownz
tra is very good wapon for master segmaents
tar is a good weapon but i dont like it personally
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
tar is a good weapon but i dont like it personally
spray pattern suxs but other than that... it pwns
looks like a beasst too
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us