Black Ops Error

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops Error
Hi everybody, i have a small problem with Black Ops, I use SKIDROW Crack (Update 1), when i open a MP i have a error:

Quote Originally Posted by pasa4233 View Post
Hi everybody, i have a small problem with Black Ops, I use SKIDROW Crack (Update 1), when i open a MP i have a error:

hmm well seems to be your console is failing to launch, which crashes your game. you sure you got the latest crack?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
hmm well seems to be your console is failing to launch, which crashes your game. you sure you got the latest crack?
Maybe Not, I Don't Know
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us